Ukrainian Crypto Exchange Liqui Shuts Down, Cites Lack of Liquidity (cointelegraph.com)
Ukraine-based crypto exchange Liqui is shutting down its services, citing a lack of liquidity, Cointelegraph Japan reports today, Jan. 28.
The crypto exchange claimed that it has informed its clients about the issue, and stated that withdrawal of digital assets will be available within 30 days after the message was posted.
According to crypto data ranking website CoinGecko, Liqui exchange allowed clients to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether pairs, also providing lending and margin trading.
Following the news the exchange had shut down operations, crypto analyst and host of CNBC’s show Cryptotrader, Ran NeuNer, claimed in a tweet that he is expecting more exchanges to close in light of the continuous bear market.
At least 340 crypto and blockchain companies were dissolved or liquidated in 2018 in the United Kingdom, while China-based crypto mining giant Bitmain closed its Israeli center in late 2019.
Original article reduced by: 54%
Read the full story here.
Related story: Nvidia Expects Lower Crypto Mining Revenue, Cites ‘Deteriorating Macroeconomic Conditions’ In China (cryptoglobe.com)
Support Our WorkWhy support us? We work 24/7 to provide simple summaries of the latest cryptocurrency news and developments from across the web. Crypto-News-TLDR relies entirely on contributions from readers to stay independent. BTC ETH XMR IOTA AION Alternatively, support us by using the following referral links: Exchange: Binance | Hardware Wallet: Ledger Browser: Brave | Free Bitcoin: Coinbase
CryptoNewsTLDR is a cryptocurrency news aggregate, bringing you the latest news in quick-to-read summaries.
Thanks to recent breakthroughs in text algorithms we’re able to reduce news articles to their most important sentences, saving you time every single day.
How does it work?
CryptoNewsTLDR is powere by SMMRY.
It works to reduce text to core sentences. It achieves this by:
• Ranking sentences by importance using the core algorithm.
• Reorganizing the summary to focus on a topic; by selection of a keyword.
• Removing transition phrases.
• Removing unnecessary clauses.
• Removing excessive examples.
The core algorithm summarizes in 7 simple steps:
1) Associate words with their grammatical counterparts. (e.g. “city” and “cities”)
2) Calculate the occurrence of each word in the text.
3) Assign each word with points depending on their popularity.
4) Detect which periods represent the end of a sentence. (e.g “Mr.” does not).
5) Split up the text into individual sentences.
6) Rank sentences by the sum of their words’ points.
7) Return X of the most highly ranked sentences in chronological order.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate With MetaMask
Donate ETH Via PAY With Metamask
Alternatively, support us by using the following referral links:
CN [too long; didn’t read]
Summarised crypto news.